It's been a bit of a stressful week so far.
I'm getting some things done but there have been a few set backs. Life has been kind of crazy with 5692 different things going on at once. So it's been slow progress.
However, instead of focusing on the bad, I'm going to focus on the good.
Here's a little list I wrote a week or two ago of things that made me happy.
1. Having someone to go on a Krispy Kreme run at midnight with
2. Buying a new box of Crayola crayons (complete with built in sharpener)
3. Staying up til 4am working on things for my new Etsy shop and loving every minute of it
4. That smell in the morning that tells you Autumn is just around the corner
6. Eating Eggo waffles for more than one meal a day....
7. The sound of my Minolta x-700's shutter releasing when I take a picture
8. That anticipation you have when opening an envelope of newly developed pictures
9. Having God show me new things in my quiet time
10. Skyping with one of your best friends and laughing about that time when you were little and rode recklessly down the street in a little red wagon
What are some things that make you happy?