Instagram from this trip
I've been to New York City about half a dozen times now but I can never get enough of it.
As with most of my favorite places I miss it when I'm not there, some times more than others.
Today it's a lot.
I haven't been since last March and I'm obviously planning to return again at some point this year!
Here are a few things I want to do again, or for the first time, when I go...
1. Find a macaroon shop and eat some macaroons
2. Stop by/move into Purl Soho
3. Have pizza at Lobmardi's
4. Visit The High Line
4. Find a thrift store in Brooklyn
5. Buy something silly in Chinatown
6. Visit the MoMA
7. Shoot more of the city in film
What about you?
What are some of your favorite things to do in the city that never sleeps?