Recipe | Kale Chips
So I made some kale chips yesterday.
And they were delicious.
And because a few of you asked about it, I thought I'd share the recipe with you today!
It's so easy it doesn't even really need a recipe.
Disclaimer: I am by no means a cook/chef/baker of any kind, but I have been getting better at 1. Eating healthy as I resolved earlier this year and 2. Actually practicing my cooking skills/make things from scratch more often.
I have to say it's been a lot of fun and I really have been loving learning how to make new things and experimenting while I make them.
So here's a recipe for kale chips.
I combined a few of the recipes I found.
| You will need |
1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt (I used this kind)
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix ingredients in a large bowl
3. Tear up kale into whatever size pieces you desire and put them into the bowl
4. Work the ingredients into the kale with your hands until they are good and covered
5. Spread evenly on the parchment paper covered baking sheet
6. Put in the oven for 12-15 minuts
7. Take out when they're done and good and crispy (they'll be dark green, a little brown in some places. You might need to put some of the leaves back in for a bit if they are still floppy)
8. Let them cool
I think my next venture is going to be Quinoa...